Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket

"Love is patient,
love is kind.
It does not boast,
it is not proud.
It is not rude,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easliy angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects,
always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails."
1 Cor 13:4-8



"Ideal love is fostered only between two sincere, mature and independent people.
It is the inner struggle to polish these attributes that is the key. Real love is not two people clinging to each other; it can only be fostered between two strong people secure in their individuality."
-Ikeda Sensei, Wisdom of Words








Archives
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
January 2009
June 2009

Sunday, May 15, 2005

bumming..sentosa..inline skating..reading..

Nothing much have been going on lately caz I have been bumming around these days.
Thursday - went to Sentosa with my tutorial friends!
Had fun and laughter with the frisbee, volleyball and swimming.
Did a bit of tanning, but the sun was hiding away and the drizzle was not stopping.
So, wasn't that "tanned" after all.
Friday - went inline-skating with dear at East Coast!
I haven't been on inline-skates since secondary school days. I was so shaky on the skates initially, then after some tries and distance, and with dear coaching me again,
I felt more comfortable.
Although at some points I had the "falling down" motion, I didn't fall on my bum or any where! yea! ;p It was so sunny that day, and when i was home, I realised that I have shade lines of my racer-back top. Not nice at all. hehe~
Currently, I am reading Dan Brown - the Da Vinci Code, finally! I have gathered that I will read all the novels that I am interested with after my exams.
Novels like,
  • Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown (reading..)
  • Angels and Demons - Dan Brown
  • Eleven minutes - Paulo Coelho
  • 5 people u meet in heaven - Mitch Albom (watched the movie on Hallmark!)
  • Probably one romance story

The first 4 are nowhere in sight in the national libraries and I had to head to San Bookshop for the books. Expensive man.. Well, what to do? I want to read and I have to pay a price for it.

There are not much to do around Singapore these days, but shopping and movies at town.
It is getting so boring, especially for couples!
Experiencing the "i'm-so-bored-with-singapore" symptom with dear!
Haha, wondering if there are any other interesting activities to do these days.
I have some activities on the list.
  • Inline skating
  • Jurong East Swimming Complex (cheaper than wild wild wet)
  • go JB for food+shopping
  • book a bbq pit - bbq and chit-chat with friends
  • bowling
  • be a 'tourist' and ride on rickshaw to travel around singapore
  • too bad dear dun like reading novels, if not can find a nice cafe to sit around and read~
  • go to the zoo
  • go to the birdpark
  • Experience Sentosa like an ang-mo tourist will
  • Learn something new (language, dance..)
  • Karaoke..

Ok, I realised there are still some things that we can do, but.. hey, everything needs money la! Need to find a job, anyone has lobang for me? Sales, admin, tuition - any job that is temporary, 2 months till mid july.. Let me know k? thanks!


:: dawn tan :: at 7:52 AM


dawn tan pei yi
8 feb 1985

live to smile,
For everyday
is a beautiful day!






reading:

How to walk in high heels
- Camilla Morton


song in da head:




::voice out::






maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs